From China's southwest borders [electronic resource] : minority dances, songs and instrumental music of Yunnan. Vol. 2 / by Li Wei and Zhang Xingrong, Yunnan Art Institute.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Van Nuys, CA : Apsara Media for Intercultural Education, 2001.
1 online resource (61 minutes)
- Folk music -- China -- Yunnan Sheng.
Folk songs -- China -- Yunnan Sheng.
Folk dancing -- China -- Yunnan Sheng.
Instrumental music -- China -- Yunnan Sheng.
- Documentary films.
- In Chinese.
- System Details:
- data file
- A Video Survey by Li Wei and Zhang Xingrong, Yunnan Arts Institute. Booklets and Translations by Helen Rees. A two-part survey of dances, songs, and instrumental music performed by minorities of Yunnan Province, beautifully recorded by Li Wei and Zhang Xingrong of the Yunnan Art Institute, 1984 to 1999. English translations of Chinese subtitles identifying items, and song texts in the accompanying booklets, are by UCLA Ethnomusicology Professor Helen Rees.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 25, 2017).
- Li, Wei, ethnomusicologist.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|