Breathwork practices to regulate energy level and arousal in children & adolescents [electronic resource] / [presented by Jennifer Cohen Harper ; Professional Education Systems].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Eau Claire, Wis. : PESI Inc., 2016.
1 online resource (89 minutes)
- Cognitive therapy for teenagers.
Cognitive therapy for children.
Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy.
Yoga -- Therapeutic use.
Breathing exercises -- Therapeutic use.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Helping children regulate their energy and arousal level is key to their capacity to improve self-regulation and engage fully with their lives at school and at home. Our breath offers us a powerful tool that works directly with our nervous system in support of self-regulation. This recording will give you a greater knowledge of how the breath can be used to support self-regulation,and teach you to use six time-tested,safe and effective breath-based practices to share with your clients and students. We will also cover modification and considerations for children at different ages,and address common concerns such as asthma and allergies. Taught by Jennifer Cohen Harper, Little Flower Yoga, founder and author of Little Flower Yoga for Kids: A Yoga and Mindfulness Program to Help Your Child Improve Attention and Emotional Balance.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 06, 2017).
- Harper, Jennifer Cohen, speaker.
Alexander Street Press.
Professional Education Systems, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|