High Street dreams. Episode 2, Children and toys [electronic resource] / series producer, Nicole Streak ; producer/director, Sam Grace ; Twofour.
- Other Title:
- Children and toys
Academic Video Online.
- London, England : British Broadcasting Corporation, 2010.
1 online resource (59 minutes)
- Entrepreneurship -- England.
Businesspeople -- England.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Fragrance guru Jo Malone is one of Britain's most successful female entrepreneurs having built a luxury brand worth millions which is loved by women all over the world. In this inspiring series, she gives budding entrepreneurs the chance to take a product they have created to new heights, launching them from kitchen table to high street. This episode looks at businesses which focus on Children and Toys. After being coached in branding, public relations and business,all must prepare for a pitch to a major retailer. In the cut-throat world of business - and during a recession - can they succeed? Children and Toys is part of the inspirational BBC business series High Street Dreams where businesswoman Jo Malone helps small businesses to really take off on the high street.
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 08, 2017).
- Streak, Nicole, producer.
Grace, Sam, producer, director.
Malone, Jo, 1963- host.
Alexander Street Press.
Twofour Group (Television production company), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|