Street gangs [electronic resource] : a secret history / written & produced by Greg DeHart ; produced by Termite Art Productions.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : A&E Television Networks, 2000.
1 online resource (82 minutes)
- Gangs -- United States -- History.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- HISTORY's award-winning original specials explore the people, places, and events that have shaped who we are today. Whether offering in-depth perspective on ancient cultures, exploring geological wonders, or analyzing history's greatest military strategies, HISTORY specials provide an informative and entertaining look into the great stories of the world around us. For nearly 400 years, street gangs have bullied their way across the American landscape. Fueled by immigration and the desire to live the American dream, street gangs have evolved from groups of petty criminals to ruthless multi-million-dollar drug cartels. We'll see how the need for a sense of belonging has driven many into the open arms of gangs.
- Narrator, D. Paul Thomas.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 21, 2017).
- DeHart, Greg, screenwriter, producer.
Alexander Street Press.
Termite Art Productions, production company.
- Other format:
- Original version:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|