Congressional communication in the digital age / Jocelyn Evans and Jessica M. Hayden.
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2018. , ©2018
- Routledge research in American politics and governance ; 20.
Routledge Research in American Politics and Governance ; 20
xviii, 203 pages ; 24 cm.
- United States. Congress -- Constituent communication.
Communication in politics -- Technological innovations -- United States.
- The transformation of congressional communication : from legislative correspondence to multimedia marketing
A historical overview of congressional communication
"What hath god wrought?" : the development of House information technology and the implications of the digital age for congressional communication
Website accessibility in the U.S. House of Representatives
Website accessibility in the U.S. Senate
Congressional use of content management systems
Being heard and not seen : the congressional tele-town hall as the public meeting of the future
Congressional websites, constituent communication, and representation : where do we go from here?
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Hayden, Jessica, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|