The resurgence of East Asia [electronic resource] : 500, 150 and 50 year perspectives / edited by Giovanni Arrighi, Takeshi Hamashita, and Mark Selden.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2003.
- Asia's transformations.
1 online resource (369 p.)
- East Asia -- Economic conditions.
East Asia -- Commerce.
East Asia -- Economic integration.
- Electronic books.
- Examines the rise of East Asia as one of the world's economic power centres from three temporal perspectives: 500 years, 150 years and 50 years, each denoting an epoch in regional and world history and providing a vantage point against which to
- The rise of East Asia in regional and world historical perspective / Giovanni Arrighi, Takeshi Hamashita, Mark Selden
Tribute and treaties: maritime Asia and treaty port networks in the era of negotiation, 1800-1900 / Takeshi Hamashita
A frontier view of Chineseness / Peter C. Perdue
The East Asian path of economic development: a long-term perspective / Kaoru Sugihara
Women's work, family, and economic development in Europe and East Asia: long-term trajectories and contemporary comparisons / Kenneth Pomeranz
The importance of commerce in the organization of China's late imperial economy / Gary G. Hamilton, Wei-An Chang
Japan, technology and Asian regionalism in comparative perspective / Peter J. Katzenstein
Historical capitalism, East and West / Giovanni Arrighi, Po-Keung Hui, Ho-Fung Hung, Mark Selden.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Arrighi, Giovanni.
Hamashita, Takeshi, 1943-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|