Bosnia-Herzegovina : the end of a legacy / Neven Andjelic.
- London ; Portland, Or. : Frank Cass, 2003.
1 online resource (232 p.)
- Yugoslav War, 1991-1995 -- Causes.
Bosnia and Hercegovina -- History -- 1945-1992.
- Electronic books.
- When the war in Bosnia-Herzegovina broke out a baffled world sought explanations from a range of experts who offered a variety of reasons for the conflict. The author of this study takes Bosnian affairs seriously and in so doing makes it much easier to grasp why the war occurred.
- Book Cover; Title; Contents; List of Abbreviations; List of Tables; Foreword; Preface; Introduction; The Ruling System; The End of Strong Rule; Civil Society: Its Emergence and Its Limits; The Rise of Nationalism and the Communists; The Emergence of Political Alternatives; The Electoral Campaign; Nationalist Rule; Conclusion; Bibliography; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.4324/9780203495063 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|