Feminist utopian novels of the 1970s [electronic resource] : Joanna Russ & Dorothy Bryant / Tatiana Teslenko.
- New York : Routledge, 2003.
- Literary criticism and cultural theory.
Literary criticism and cultural theory
1 online resource (206 p.)
- Russ, Joanna, 1937-2011 -- Criticism and interpretation.
Bryant, Dorothy, 1930-2017. -- Criticism and interpretation.
Feminism and literature -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
Women and literature -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
American fiction -- Women authors -- History and criticism.
American fiction -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
Feminist fiction, American -- History and criticism.
Utopias in literature.
- Electronic books.
- This work presents an exploration of the reinvented utopia that provided second-wave feminists of the 1970s with a conceptual space to articulate the politics of change.
- Book Cover; Title; Contents; List of Tables; Preface; Acknowledgments; Introduction; Utopia and Utopianism; Utopianism and Feminism; Dorothy Bryant: Saving the Human Race; Joanna Russ: New Meaning for Old Concepts; Utopian Genre as Feminist Strategy; Notes; Glossary; Bibliography; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|