The writing program administrator's resource [electronic resource] : a guide to reflective institutional practice / edited by Stuart C. Brown, Theresa Enos, Catherine Chaput.
- Mahwah, N.J. : Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2002.
1 online resource (559 p.)
- English language -- Rhetoric -- Study and teaching -- United States.
Report writing -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States.
Writing centers -- Administration.
- Electronic books.
- The role of the writing program administrator is one of diverse activities and challenges, and preparation for the position has traditionally come through performing the job itself. As a result, uninitiated WPAs often find themselves struggling to manage the various requirements and demands of the position, and even experienced WPAs often encounter situations on which they need advice. The Writing Program Administrator's Resource has been developed to address the needs of all WPAs, regardless of background or experience. It provides practical, applicable tools to effectively address the
- Contents; Foreword; Introduction; Part I: Instituting Change; Part II: Instituting Practice; Appendix A: Portland Resolution; Appendix B: Evaluating the Intellectual Work of Writing Administration; Appendix C: WPA Outcomes Statement for First-Year Composition; Author Index; Subject Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Brown, Stuart C. (Stuart Cameron), 1955-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|