Changing conceptions of psychological life [electronic resource] / edited by Cynthia Lightfoot, Chris LaLonde, Michael Chandler.
- Mahwah, N.J. : Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2004.
- Jean Piaget Symposia Series
Jean Piaget Symposia Series
1 online resource (285 p.)
- Self -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Changing Conceptions of Psychological Life is an interdisciplinary look at personal constructions of self. This book is a product of the 30th Annual Meeting of the Jean Piaget Society. The contributing authors constitute the original cast invited to speak on the theme of how individuals come to construe psychological lives--their own and others. Their concerns are how our sense of ourselves emerges developmentally, culturally, and historically, and the implications such constructions have for personal, social, and political change. Together, the authors compose an international and
- CHANGING CONCEPTIONS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL LIFE; Contents; Preface; Part I- SELF AS KNOWN AND AS EXPERIENCED; Part II- SELF AND MIND; Part III- SELF, MIND, AND CULTURE; Part IV- THE SOCIAL CONSTRUCTION OF SELF; Author Index; Subject Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Lightfoot, Cynthia.
LaLonde, Christopher A.
Chandler, Michael J.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|