Hitler's Black Victims [electronic resource] : The Historical Experience of Afro-Germans, European Blacks,.
- Hoboken : Taylor & Francis, 2003.
- Crosscurrents in African American history Hitler's black victims
1 online resource (318 p.)
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Blacks -- Germany.
World War, 1939-1945 -- African Americans.
- Local subjects:
- World War. (search)
- Electronic books.
- This book documents and analyzes the meaning of Nazism's racial policies towards people of African descent, and the impact of that legacy on contemporary race relations.
- Book Cover; Half-title; Title; Copyright; Contents; Acknowledgements; Introduction Black in Germany during the Nazi Era; 1 "Look, a Negro!"; 2 Negrophobia and Nationalism; 3 Soldiers of Misfortune, Children of Misfortune; 4 Hitler's Black Dilemmas; 5 Made in America, Perfected in Germany; 6 Behind the Wire; 7 Imagining Blackness; 8 "Nigger Music Must Disappear"; 9 Punched Out and Overrun; 10 Blacks in the Resistance Movement; Part IV Black Skins, German Masks; 12 Breathing while Black; Appendices; Notes; Bibliography; Index;
- Description based upon print version of record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|