American foreign policy in a new era [electronic resource] / Robert Jervis.
- New York : Routledge, 2005.
1 online resource (189 p.)
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946 -- -Political and social views.
War on Terrorism, 2001-2009.
World politics -- 21st century.
Balance of power.
United States -- Foreign relations -- 2001-2009.
- Electronic books.
- To say that the world changed drastically on 9/11 has become a truism and even a cliché. But the incontestable fact is that a new era for both the world and US foreign policy began on that infamous day and the ramifications for international politics have been monumental.In this book, one of the leading thinkers in international relations, Robert Jervis, provides us with several snapshots of world politics over the past few years. Jervis brings his acute analysis of international politics to bear on several recent developments that have transformed international politics and American f
- Theories of war in an era of leading power peace
September 11? how has it changed the world?
The confrontation between Iraq and the U.S. : implications for the theory and practice of deterrence
Understanding the Bush Doctrine
Where do we go from here?.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|