Chinese business in southeast Asia : contesting cultural explanations, researching entrepreneurship / [edited by] Edmund Terence Gomez and Hsin-Huang Michael Hsiao.
- [New ed.].
- London : RoutledgeCurzon, 2004.
1 online resource (221 p.)
- Entrepreneurship -- China.
Corporations, Chinese -- Southeast Asia.
- Electronic books.
- Presents empirical findings from different South-East Asian countries to demonstrate that Chinese businessmen employ a variety of strategies in their networking, entrepreneurship and organisational and firm development; and concludes that much more research is needed in order to provide a full understanding of Chinese business success.
- Cover; Chinese Business in Southeast Asia Contesting Cultural Explanations, Researching Entrepreneurship; Copyright; Contents; List of Tables; Contributors; Preface; Introduction Chinese Business Research In Southeast Asia; 1 Singapore; 2 Malaysia; 3 Thailand; 4 The Philippines; 5 Indonesia; 6 Taiwanese Business in Southeast Asia; Notes; Bibliography; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 175-201) and index.
- Gomez, Edmund Terence.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.4324/9780203060278 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|