Tony Hunt's second sketchbook.
- Other Title:
- Second sketchbook
- 2nd ed.
- Boston, Mass. : Architectural Press, 2003.
1 online resource (213 p.)
- Architectural drawing -- Great Britain -- 20th century.
Hunt, Tony (Anthony) -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.
- Electronic books.
- Tony Hunt's Sketchbook illustrates the connection between brain and hand in conceiving structural concepts and details as possible solutions to structures in architecture. This new edition features 100 previously unpublished sketches. These sketches illustrate alternative structural concepts, ideas and details developed by Tony Hunt for over one hundred projects throughout his professional life. They relate directly to projects built and unbuilt in the field of structural engineering and were either produced at the time of relevant design meetings or
- Tony Hunt's Second Sketch Book; Copyright; Contents; Preface to the First Book of Sketches; Preface to the Second Book of Sketches; Introduction to the First Book of Sketches; Introduction to the Second Book of Sketches; US Embassy, London; Reliance Controls Factory Swindon; New Library, Leicester; Zip-Up House; Sobell Pavilions for Apes and Monkeys; Sainsbury Centre, UEA, Norwich; Hopkins House, London; Alexandra Road Housing Development, London; NAPP Pharmaceutical HQ, Cambridge; Foster House, London; Inmos Microelectronics, Waferfab Plant, Newport; Amphitheatre, London Zoo
Access Tower for Greyfriars Redevelopment, IpswichDon Valley Athletics Stadium, Sheffield; Waterloo International Terminal, London - First Scheme; Terminal 5 Heathrow, London; Akropolis Museum, Athens; Law Faculty, Cambridge; Centre des Conférences Internationale, Paris; 'Big Roof' Arena, London Docklands; 'Landmark' HQ Building, Brno; Croydon Bridge; Villepinte Exhibition Halls, Paris; Hamburg Office; Merthyr Tydfil Bridge, Wales; West India Quay Bridge, London Docklands; Stonehenge Visitor Centre; National Botanic Garden of Wales; Glass Bridge, Paddington; 'Gigaworld', Kuala Lumpur
Hungerford Bridge, LondonDyson Appliances, Malmesbury; Croydon Arena and Hotel Tower; Stuttgart 21, Hauptbahnhof; Liffey Bridge, Dublin; Downing College Boathouse, Cambridge; Millennium Pavilion, Preston Candover; AWA Sewage Treatment Plant, Lowestoft; Canary Wharf Bridge, London Docklands; Florida Canopies, Florida, USA; Kelvin Link Bridge, Glasgow; Blackfriars Station Renewal, London; Royal Albert Bridge, Saltash; 'Ballet' Bridge, Covent Garden, London; Empress State Redevelopment, London; Hilcote House Bridge, Hilcote; Lampits Farm, Gloucestershire; Platts Eyot Bridge, Hampton
- Rev. ed. of: Tony Hunt's sketchbook. 1999.
- Hunt, Tony (Anthony).
- Publisher Number:
- 10.4324/9780080519296 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|