Daylight design of buildings / Nick Baker and Koen Steemers.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Earthscan from Routledge, 2013.
1 online resource (700 p.)
- Architecture and solar radiation.
- Electronic books.
- To complement the critical and objective view gleaned from the study of some sixty buildings, this design manual has been developed to provide a more synthetic approach to the principles which lie behind successful daylight design. These principles are illustrated with examples drawn from the case study buildings. The emphasis throughout has been on practical methods to improve design, rather than techniques studied for any intrinsic interest.The book provides the necessary tools to assist the designer to provide well daylit interiors, and shows that good daylight design is not a restriction o
- part 1. The role of light in architecture
part 2. Daylighting design
part 3. Design criteria and data.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed January 24, 2014).
- Steemers, Koen.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.4324/9781315073750 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|