- Standardized Title:
- Virginia business (Online)
- [Richmond, VA] : [Media General Business Communications]
Print began with vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1986).
- Virginia -- Economic conditions -- Periodicals.
Business information services -- Virginia.
Business enterprises -- Press coverage -- Virginia.
Business information services.
- Profiles Virginia corporate and entrepreneurial leaders, state and local policy issues affecting business, economic and community development, and news on business-related topics such as insurance, health care, real estate, banking/finance, telecommunications and travel. Online issues begin with the February 1997 issue. Also includes a subject and name index to the magazine prepared by the Reference Services staff at James Branch Cabell Library, which covers January 1989 through December 1997.
- Publisher: Virginia Business Publications LLC, September 24, 2009-
Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 2 (Feb. 1997); title from home page (viewed Aug. 9, 1999).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|