The new history / Alun Munslow.
- London : Routledge, 2014.
- History: Concepts,Theories and Practice
History: Concepts,Theories and Practice
1 online resource (244 p.)
- History -- Philosophy.
- Electronic books.
- Cover; Half Title; Title; Copyright; Dedication; Contents; Preface to the series; Introduction; Section One: Epistemology and Historical Knowing; Chapter 1: Epistemology and historical thinking; Chapter 2: Reality and correspondence; Section Two: Referentiality, Evidence and Practice; Chapter 3: Evidence, inference, causation and agency; Chapter 4: Objectivity, truth and relativism; Section Three: Theory and Concept; Chapter 5: The history of social theory; Chapter 6: Constructing history(ies); Section Four: The-Past-as-History; Chapter 7: Narrative and representation
Chapter 8: History is historiographyConclusion; Guide to key reading; Bibliography; Index
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed September 30, 2016).
First published 2008 by Pearson Education Limited.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.4324/9781315837345 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|