How South Sudan's 'lost boy' brought water to his village [electronic resource] / Zipporah Musau.
- New York : United Nations, 2017.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development. (search)
South Sudan. (search)
- Salva Dut was 11 years old, sitting through the last lesson in class and looking forward to the trip home with his schoolmates. Suddenly all hell broke loose. An infernal civil war had ignited in his native South Sudan. The year was 1985.
- Contained In:
- Africa Renewal Vol. 31, no. 1, p. 12-13
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/1425ec89-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|