In line with going online: Using e-commerce to tap new markets [electronic resource] / Susanna Pak.
- New York : United Nations, 2016.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Local subjects:
- International Trade and Finance. (search)
- To sell more goods online, sell them in person. That's what Syrian entrepreneur Rania Kinge did to expand her online market while offering handmade products ranging from bracelets and bags to scarves to soaps at a pop-up store in Geneva earlier this year.
- Contained In:
- International Trade Forum Vol. 2016, no. 2, p. 30-31
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/52d717e6-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|