Remarks on transportation and on a recent defence of the system : in a second letter to Earl Grey / by Richard Whately.
- London : John W. Parker, 1834.
172 p. ; 24 cm.
- Prisoners -- Australia.
Penal transportation -- Great Britain.
- Publishers' advertisements -- England -- London -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Errata slip inserted.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2016 by William J. Zachs.
RBC copy has ms. inscription ("Stepney College November 1849 from The Author") on front pastedown; bookplate ("STEPNEY COLLEGE, Established MDCCCX.") with ms. shelf-mark ("27 C") in pencil affixed to front pastedown.
RBC copy has 6,  p. of publisher's advertisements bound in at end of volume.
- Penn Provenance:
- Zachs, William J. (donor) (RBC copy)
Whately, Richard, 1787-1863 (inscription) (RBC copy)
Stepney College (London, England) (bookplate) (inscription) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Grey, Henry George Grey, Earl, 1802-1894.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|