What the health / [presented by] A.U.M. Films with First Spark Media ; directed by Kip Andersen & Keegan Kuhn ; directed, edited, produced, written by Kip Andersen, Keegan Kuhn.
- [Santa Rosa, California?] : A.U.M. Films, [2017?]
1 videodisc (92 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
DVD video 4 3/4 in.
- Nutrition -- United States.
Food industry and trade -- United States.
Food industry and trade -- Political activity -- United States.
Food industry and trade -- United States -- Influence.
Nutrition policy -- United States.
Medical care -- United States.
Medical policy -- United States.
Food -- Marketing -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States.
Animal industry -- United States.
- Documentary films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Feature films -- United States.
- In English, dubbed German, dubbed Spanish, dubbed Portuguese, or dubbed Mandarin Chinese; optional subtitles in Arabic, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Cantonese, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, European Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Castilian Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, or Thai.
Closed-captioned in English for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (2.40:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 2.0.
digital optical stereo Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- "What the health is a surprising, and at times hilarious, investigative documentary that will be an eye-opener for everyone concerned about our nation's health and how big business influences it"--Container.
- Director of photography, Keegan Kuhn; music, Kip Andersen, Keegan Kuhn, and Fernando Arce.
- Title from menu screen.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2017.
- Andersen, Kip (Filmmaker), film director, film producer, screenwriter, editor of moving image work, composer (expression)
Kuhn, Keegan, film director, film producer, screenwriter, director of photography, editor of moving image work, composer (expression)
Arce, Fernando, composer (expression)
A.U.M. Films & Media (Organization), presenter, production company.
First Spark Media, presenter, production company.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|