Effects of the earthquake of March 27, 1964 on various communities / by George Plafker [and three others].
- Other Title:
- At head of title: Alaska Earthquake, March 26, 1964: effect on communities
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 542-G.
Geological Survey professional paper ; 542-G
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, G50 pages) : illustrations, maps + 2 plates.
- Alaska Earthquake, Alaska, 1964.
Earthquakes -- Alaska.
- Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A description of the damage, principally from waves, vertical tectonic movements, and seismic vibration, to inhabited places throughout the earthquake-affected part of Alaska."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (pages G49-G50).
- Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Plafker, George, 1929-. Effects of the earthquake of March 27, 1964 on various communities
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|