Geochemical environments and cardiovascular mortality rates in Georgia / by Hansford T. Shacklette, Herbert I. Sauer, and A.T. Miesch; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Public Health Service.
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Geological Survey professional paper; 574-C.
Statistical studies in field geochemistry.
Geological Survey professional paper
Statistical studies in field geochemistry
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, C39 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Cardiovascular system -- Diseases -- Environmental aspects -- Georgia.
Soil chemistry -- Health aspects -- Georgia.
Geology -- Georgia.
- Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A study of the chemical elements in soils and plants from counties that have contrasting rates of diseases of the heart and blood vessels."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page C39).
- Miesch, A. T. (Alfred T.), author.
Sauer, Herbert I., author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
United States. Public Health Service.
- Other format:
- Print version: Shacklette, Hansford T. Geochemical environments and cardiovascular mortality rates in Georgia
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|