Where to invade next / North End Films presents in association with IMG Films ; a Dog Eat Dog Films production ; a film by Michael Moore ; produced by Tia Lessin, Carl Deal ; written, produced, and directed by Michael Moore.
- Beverly Hills, CA : Anchor Bay Entertainment,  , ©2016
1 videodisc (120 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in. stamping
- American Dream.
United States -- Economic conditions -- 21st century.
Working class -- United States -- Economic conditions -- 21st century.
Employee fringe benefits -- United States.
Employee fringe benefits -- Cross-cultural studies.
Economic history -- Cross-cultural studies.
Social history -- Cross-cultural studies.
Social problems -- United States.
Social values -- United States.
Social change -- United States.
Public administration -- United States.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Education, Higher -- Economic aspects -- United States.
Education, Higher -- Economic aspects -- Cross-cultural studies.
Socialism and liberty.
Education, Higher -- Economic aspects.
Employee fringe benefits.
Socialism and liberty.
Working class -- Economic conditions.
- Local subjects:
- Spanish subtitles.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Feature films -- United States.
- In English; optional subtitles in Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired; open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.78:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
video file DVD video region 1
- Presents the theory that the American dream, all but abandoned in the United States, has been adopted successfully in other countries, including Italy, France, Finland, Slovenia, Germany, Portugal, Norway, Tunisia, and Iceland, looking at such areas as worker benefits, public expenditure for the common good, and state-funded higher education.
- Narrator, Michael Moore.
- Field producers, Tireney Bonini, Adriane Giebel, Nicky Lazar; archival producer, Christine Fall; editors, Pablo Proenza, T. Woody Richman, Tyler H. Walk; camera, Richard Rowley, Jayme Roy.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2015.
Program content: ©2015.
- Moore, Michael, 1954 April 23- film director, film producer, narrator, screenwriter.
Lessin, Tia, film producer.
Deal, Carl, film producer.
Bonini, Tireney, film producer.
Giebel, Adriane, film producer.
Lazar, Nicky, film producer.
Fall, Christine, film producer.
Proenza, Pablo, film editor.
Richman, T. Woody, film editor.
Walk, Tyler H., film editor.
Rowley, Richard, cinematographer.
Roy, Jayme, cinematographer.
Dog Eat Dog Films, production company.
IMG Films, production company.
North End Films, production company, presenter.
Anchor Bay Entertainment, Inc., film distributor.
- Publisher Number:
- 013132644370 80
DV64437 Anchor Bay Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|