Tabassum-i rawshnāyī : rūzʹnivisht-i junbish-i tabassum va rawshnāyī = Tabasum Enlightening Movement : the chronology of Tabasum Enlightening Movement / Duktur Ḥafīẓ Allāh Sharīʻatī (Saḥar) = تبسم روشنايى : روزنوشت جنبش تبسم و روشنايى = Tabasum Enlightening Movement : the chronology of Tabasum Enlightening Movement / دکتر حفيظ الله شريعتى (سحر)
- Other Title:
- Title on page 4 of cover: Tabasum Enlightening Movement : the chronology of Tabasum Enlightening Movement
- Chāp-i avval.
- Kābul : Tamaddun-i Sharq, 1395 
324 pages : illustrations, maps ; 22 cm
Afghanistan -- Ethnic relations.
- In Persian; some in English.
- On Tabasum Enlightening Movement; combating discrimination against the Hazaras community, ethinic group living in Afghanistan and Pakistan; Tabasum movement started on the name of Shukria Tabassum daughter of Ramzan Ali from Dhamordha Jaghori District of Afghanistan born in Dhamorda. She belonged to the Hazara ethnic group of Afghanistan. She used to go to school. At the age of 9 she was kidnapped by ISIS in Afghanistan. During a journey from Jaghori to Quetta (Pakistan) all 7 ethnic Hazara passengers were captured in the valley of Zabul, Afghanistan.
- Book published with financial assistance from Bunyād-i Najaf (Afghanistan).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Bunyād-i Najaf (Afghanistan), sponsoring body.
بنياد نجف (افغنستان)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|