The Wine and Food Society's guide to eggs, by Margaret Sherman; with an introduction by Keith Fenwick Bean. Illustrations by Sandra Archibald and jacket photograph by Kenneth Swain.
- Other Title:
- Guide to eggs
- [London] : The Wine and Food Society ; [Cleveland ; New York] : In association with World Publishing Company, [©1968]
- Wine and Food Gastronomic series.
The Wine and Food Society gastronomic series
96 pages illustrations 22 cm.
- Cooking (Eggs).
- Medical subjects:
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
United States Ohio Cleveland.
United States New York (State) New York.
Baked, shirred and steamed eggs
Soufflés and mousses
Sweets and desserts
Savoury egg sauces
Egg soups and garnishes
Comparative cookery terms and measures
Fresh food in its best season.
- "Copyright The Wine and Food Society Publishing Company, 1968."
"Designer: Anthony Truscott."
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
Malgieri Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Archive (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|