The HistoryMakers video oral history with Frederick Terrell [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- History Makers video oral history with Frederick Terrell
- Chicago, Illinois : The HistoryMakers, 
1 online resource (8 video files (4 hr., 24 min., 52 sec.)) : sound, color.
- African Americans -- Interviews.
Terrell, Frederick -- Interviews.
- Oral histories.
- System Details:
- Investment banker Frederick O. Terrell was born in Chicago, Illinois in 1952. Raised in La Puente, California, Terrell received his B.A. degree from La Verne University in 1976. He went on to receive his M.A. degree from Occidental College, and his M.B.A. degree from the Yale School of Management in 1982. He was hired by Credit Suisse First Boston Corporation in 1983 as an associate. During his CS First Boston career, Terrell held positions as managing director of the Mortgage Finance Department and vice chairman of Asset Management, before leaving to co-found his own investment firm, the Provender Capital Group L.L.C. in 1996. Terrell returned to Credit Suisse as vice chairman of the Investment Banking Department in 2010. In 2011, Terrell was re-named as one of Black Enterprise magazine's 75 Most Powerful Blacks on Wall Street and in 2012 was named as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Blacks in Corporate America by Savoy magazine.
- Julieanna L. Richardson, interviewer.
- Videographer, Matthew Hickey.
- Recorded New York, New York 2013 July 13.
- Terrell, Frederick, interviewee.
Richardson, Julieanna L., interviewer.
Hickey, Matthew, director of photography.
HistoryMakers (Video oral history collection), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|