Among the farmyard people / by Clara Dillingham Pierson ; illustrated by F.C. Gordon.
- New York : E.P. Dutton, c1899.
ix, 245 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Farm animals -- Juvenile fiction.
Animals -- Juvenile literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Bound in brown cloth; stamped in blue, gold, and brown.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy has label with ms. inscription ("No. 6.") in red ink affixed to front pastedown; partially illegible stamp ("DAYEL C[...]UB") on front free endpaper.
Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
Schimmel Collection copy has address label ("DAVID B. NEWELL, 33 SUMMIT AVE., BROOKLINE, MASS.") affixed to front pastedown; blue ink stamp ("DAVID B NEWELL") on front free endpaper; ms. inscription ("David from Mother Happy Easter April 3rd. 1904") on front free endpaper. These people are probably to be identified with David Bradley Newell (b. 1894) and his mother Gertrude Bradley Newell (née Merrill; b. 1862).
Schimmel Collection copy has ms inscription ("Sylvia Newell from Grandmother April 5, 1941.") in blue ink on front free endpaper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Newell, David B. (inscription) (label) (stamp) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Newell, Gertrude B. (inscription) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Newell, Sylvia (inscription) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|