Hove up by the tide / by G.G.P.
- Portland : Smith & Sale, 1917.
, 51,  p. (first 2 p. and last 3 p. blank) : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Community life -- Fiction.
Islands -- Fiction.
- Humorous fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Portland.
- The farmhouse
The old captain
Dick of the island
The new preacher
On our wharf.
- Colored illustration mounted on p.  of preliminary p.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
Schimmel Collection copy has laid in printed paper slip which reads: This little volume is one woman's "Bit" for the benefit of the [Red Cross] The proceeds to be used for comforts for our soldiers.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|