Leading personalized and digital learning : a framework for implementing school change / Mary Ann Wolf, Elizabeth Bobst, Nancy Mangum.
- Cambridge, Massachusetts : Harvard Education Press, 
xii, 187 pages ; 24 cm
- Classroom environment -- United States.
Group work in education -- United States.
Team learning approach in education -- United States.
Educational technology -- United States.
Effective teaching -- United States.
Motivation in education -- United States.
Group work in education.
Motivation in education.
Team learning approach in education.
- Personalized and Digital Learning identifies eight "leadership essentials" that school leaders must attend to if they are to lead an effective and sustainable transition to this new way of teaching and learning--Provided by publisher.
Create a vision for teaching and learning
Engage stakeholders from the beginning, but don't stop there!
Employ change management and distributed leadership
Build a culture of trust in which it is acceptable to fail
Develop professional learning that is personalized and job-embedded
Empower students with the four Cs
Create systems and structures that are sustainable and adaptable
Build human capacity with teams
Connect with your colleagues: final thoughts from our leaders.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Bobst, Elizabeth, author.
Mangum, Nancy, author.
James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|