Progress in photon science : basics and applications / Kaoru Yamanouchi, editor.
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Conference Name:
- STEPS Symposium on Photon Science (1st : 2015 : University of Tokyo)
- Springer series in chemical physics ; v. 115.
Springer series in chemical physics ; volume 115
- Photonics -- Congresses.
- This book features chapters based on lectures presented by world-leading researchers of photon science from Russia and Japan at the first "STEPS Symposium on Photon Science" held in Tokyo in March 2015. It describes recent progress in the field of photon science, covering a wide range of interest to experts in the field, including laser-plasma interaction, filamentation and its applications, laser assisted electron scattering, exotic properties of light, ultrafast imaging, molecules and clusters in intense laser fields, photochemistry and spectroscopy of novel materials, laser-assisted material synthesis, and photon technology.
- Preface; Contents; Contributors; Laser-plasma Interaction; 1 Relativistic Nano-Plasma Photonics; Acknowledgements; References; 2 Super-Intense Laser-Plasma Interaction in Real-World Applications; References; 3 Frontier in Astrophysical Plasma by Using Laser Experiments; References; 4 Terahertz and Mid-Infrared Radiation from Femtosecond Filaments in Gases; 4.1 Introduction: Filamentation of Femtosecond Laser Pulses in Transparent Media; 4.2 Terahertz and Mid-Infrared Radiation from Femtosecond Filaments in Gases; 4.3 Conclusions; Acknowledgements; References; Electron Scattering
5 Laser-Assisted Electron Scattering and Diffraction for Ultrafast Imaging of Atoms and Molecules5.1 Introduction; 5.2 Experiments; 5.3 Laser-Assisted Elastic Electron Scattering; 5.4 Laser-Assisted Electron Diffraction; Acknowledgements; References; 6 Laser-Assisted Electron Momentum Spectroscopy: Theory, Potential, and Perspectives; 6.1 Introduction; 6.2 Laser-Assisted Electron Momentum Spectroscopy; 6.3 Conclusion; References; Exotic Properties of Light
7 Evolution of Polarization Singularities of Two Monochromatic Beams in Their Collinear Interaction in an Isotropic Medium with Spatial Dispersion of Cubic Nonlinearity7.1 Introduction; 7.2 Theory; 7.3 Conclusion; Acknowledgements; References; 8 Biphoton and Triphoton States, Entanglement, and Schmidt Decompositions; 8.1 Introduction; 8.2 Theory; 8.3 Conclusion; References; Imaging; 9 Luminescent Sensors for Single-Cell Analysis; References
10 Photophysical Properties of Triplet Emitters Based on Au-Cu, Au-Ag Supramolecular Complexes and Prospective of Application in Sensing, Bioimaging, and OLEDsReferences; 11 Extreme Imaging and Beyond; Reference; Molecules and Clusters in Intense Laser Fields; 12 Classical Trajectory Models for Laser-Atom and Laser-Molecule Interactions; 12.1 Introduction; 12.2 Theoretical Model of a Classical Many-Electron System; 12.3 Monte Carlo Simulation; 12.4 Application to Laser-Driven D3+ and Laser-Driven C; 12.5 Summary; Acknowledgments; References
13 Study of Relaxation of Multi-photon Excited Neutral Rare-Gas Molecules and Clusters in a Supersonic Jet: REMPI TOF and REMPI PES Spectroscopies of Rare-Gas Dimers and ClustersReferences; 14 Broadband Electromagnetic Wave Emission from an Atomic Cluster Plasma Produced by Femtosecond Laser Pulses: From X-Ray to Terahertz Wavelengths; 14.1 Introduction; 14.2 THz Generation from Clusters; 14.3 Conclusion; References; New Methods in Spectroscopy; 15 High-Resolution Femtosecond Comb Spectroscopy; References; 16 Laser Synthesis of Ultra-Cold Molecules: From Design to Production
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Yamanouchi, Kaoru.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|