Making things grow outdoors. Thalassa Cruso. Photographs by the author and Ellen McNeilly.
- New York, Alfred A. Knopf, [Distributed by Random House] 1974 [©1971].
, xix, , 350, viii,  pages,  pages of color plates illustrations 25 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Three gardens
Outdoor living areas
Lawns and grass
Weeds and mulch
Flowering shrub borders
Flowers and vegetables
- "This is a Borzoi Book published by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc."
"Published October 25, 1971. Reprinted Two Times."
"The text of this book was set in Garamond, a modern rendering of the type first cut in the sixteenth century by Claude Garamond (1510-1561).
"Typography and binding design by Anthea Lingeman."
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
Malgieri Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
Malgieri Collection copy is "Fourth Printing, January 1974".
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|