History specials. Bloodlines [electronic resource] : the Dracula family tree / History Channel.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : A&E Television Networks, 2003.
1 online resource (46 minutes)
- Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia, 1430 or 1431-1476 or 1477.
Transylvania (Romania) -- History.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- HISTORY's award-winning original specials explore the people, places, and events that have shaped who we are today. Whether offering in-depth perspective on ancient cultures, exploring geological wonders, or analyzing history's greatest military strategies, HISTORY specials provide an informative and entertaining look into the great stories of the world around us. Who was Dracula? Almost 30 years ago two scholars discovered the historical truth about the legendary vampire known as Dracula. Their 15-year research revealed the link between Bram Stoker's character and the infamous Romanian prince known as "Vlad the Impaler".
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 27, 2017).
- History Channel (Television network), production company.
- Other format:
- Original version:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|