12th International Congress on Ericksonian Approaches to Psychotherapy. Targeted utilization of dissociative processes in hypnosis [electronic resource] / [with] Brent Geary, PhD.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Phoenix, Arizona : Milton H. Erickson Foundation, 2015.
1 online resource (58 minutes)
- Hypnotism -- Therapeutic use.
- Instructional films.
Conference papers and proceedings.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Dissociation is the bedrock of hypnosis. It is important for clinicians to consider the many ways in which dissociation can be utilized in every session. This demonstration will illustrate various direct and indirect methods that incorporate dissociation in service of the goal for treatment. Educational Objectives: 1. Identify three occasions during the demonstration when dissociation is purposefully utilized. 2. List four indirect interventions within the demonstration that promoted dissociation.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 20, 2017).
- Geary, Brent B., teacher, interviewer.
Milton H. Erickson Foundation, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|