Reaching teens : strength-based communication strategies to build resilience and support healthy adolescent development. 34.7, Helping parents know when to worry and how to initially react. Sugerman. [electronic resource] / [produced by] American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Elk Grove Village, Ill. : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.
1 online resource (4 minutes)
- Youth -- Services for -- United States.
Youth development -- United States.
Parent and teenager.
- Film excerpts.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This instructional video, from the "Reaching Teens: Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development" series produced by the American Academy of Pediatrics, is a lecture by adolescent medicine physician Susan Sugerman about helping parents know when to worry about their children and how to react.
- Speaker: Susan Sugerman.
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 03, 2017).
- American Academy of Pediatrics, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|