Railroad Advancement and Infrastructure Law of the 21st Century--RAIL-21 : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, November 1, 2001.
- Other Title:
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004.
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 107-1058.
S. hrg. ; 107-1058
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 68 pages)
- Amtrak -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Amtrak -- Finance.
Railroads -- United States -- Passenger traffic.
Federal aid to transportation -- United States.
- Legislative hearings.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Sept. 29, 2017).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Railroad Advancement and Infrastructure Law of the 21st Century--RAIL-21
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|