The Lower Ordovician gastropod Ceratopea / by Ellis L. Yochelson and Josiah Bridge.
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1957.
- Geological Survey professional paper; 294-H.
Shorter contributions to general geology.
Geological Survey professional paper
Shorter contributions to general geology
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations.
- Gastropoda -- North America.
Paleontology -- Ordovician.
Paleontology -- North America.
Ordovician Geologic Period.
- Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Ceratopea Ulrich is redescribed from both operculum and shell. Ranges and variations of the several species are discussed."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 301-302) and index.
- Bridge, Josiah, 1890-1953, author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Yochelson, E. L. (Ellis Leon), 1928-2006. Lower Ordovician gastropod Ceratopea
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|