Nunavut Inuit. Peter Ittinuar [electronic resource] / [director, Malakie Kilabuk].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Canada : Inuit Broadcasting Corporation, 2001.
1 online resource (29 minutes)
- Ittinuar, Peter.
Inuit -- Nunavut.
Inuit -- Canada -- Government relations.
Inuit -- Canada -- Politics and government.
Canada -- Politics and government.
- Documentary films.
- In Inuktitut with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- data file
- The Inuit Broadcasting Corporation has developed this series dedicated to seeking out and celebrating Inuit excellence in entertainment and the arts. It recognizes all forms of art and entertainment and the Inuit who consistently amaze and impress us. We show traditional clothing designs and their modern fashion counterparts that have wowed them on the runways in Europe. We visit homes and camps of the carvers who have made Inuit art famous all over the world. We race across the tundra with a winning dog team and then we'll take the modern variation and try a ski-doo race. There are legends to be told and re-told with variations as subtle and complex as their hidden meanings by some of the best storytellers from the oral tradition. This series showcases the excellence in Inuit art and entertainment. This episode is about Canadian politician, Peter Ittinuar.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 20, 2017).
- Kilabuk, Malakie, director.
Tagalik, Abraham, producer.
Aboriginal Peoples Television Network, production company.
Inuit Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|