Jews in early Christian law: Byzantium and the Latin West, 6th-11th centuries / edited by John Tolan, Nicholas de Lange, Laurence Foschia and Capucine Nemo-Pekelman.
- Turnhout Brepols 2014.
- Religion and law in Medieval Christian and Muslim societies : 2.
Religion and law in Medieval Christian and Muslim societies : 2
1 online resource (379 pages) : digital file(s).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat or other PDF reader (latest version recommended), Internet Explorer or other browser (latest version recommended).
- What is the place of Jews in medieval Christian societies? in the ninetheenth and early twentieth centuries, this question was largely confined to Jewish scholars, and the academic debates where inseparable from the upheavels of the lives of contemporary European Jews.
- Description based on print record, CIP data from the publisher, and e-publication e-publication, viewed on November 19, 2020.
- Other format:
- Print version (paperback):
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|