The Archie wedding. Archie in will you marry me? / writer, Michael Uslan ; penciller, Stan Goldberg ; inker, Bob Smith ; letterer, Jack Morelli ; colorist, Glenn Whitmore.
- Other Title:
- Archie in will you marry me?
- Mamaroneck, NY : Archie Comic, 2010.
163 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Andrews, Archie (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Weddings -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Triangles (interpersonal relationships) -- Comic books, Strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Mamaroneck.
- It's the wedding of the century and the story you've waited a lifetime for! Archie finally marries Betty! ... and Veronica? Almost 80 years in the making! But is this really the end of the classic love triangle between Archie, Veronica, and Betty? Will the Riverdale gang ever be the same?
- "All stories previously published and copyrighted by Archie Comic Publications, Inc. (or its predecessors) in magazine form in 2009-2010"--Title page verso.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Goldberg, Stan.
Archie Comic Publications, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|