Videofashion news. Volume 17, Episode 9, French twist [electronic resource] / [produced by Videofashion].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 1992.
1 online resource (25 minutes)
- Fashion design -- France -- Paris.
Fashion designers -- France -- Paris.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Videofashion takes you to the reigning fashion capital of the word, Paris, where the streets inspire design! Barbara Bui takes a no-nonsense approach to fashion, and Herve Leger bumps up the sex appeal with second skin dresses. Franck Sorbier shows an array of jackets in every style, and Martin Margiela leads a revolution in antifashion. Maurizio Galante is feminine and romantic, and Marithe and Girbaud appeal to the modern attitude - plus more!
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 04, 2018).
- Charney, Nicolas H., director.
Woods, Mercedes Ildefonso, director, producer.
Stout, Noreen, producer.
Reeder, Rebecca, producer.
Sonnenschein, Gail, producer.
Videofashion Network, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|