International business communication series. Volume 1, Communicating with the Chinese [electronic resource] / featuring: Jessica Stowell.
- Other Title:
- Communicating with the Chinese
International business communication. Volume 1
Academic Video Online.
- Greenwood, IN : Educational Video Group, 2007.
1 online resource (35 minutes)
- Business communication -- China.
Intercultural communication -- China.
Business etiquette -- China.
Communication and culture -- China.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- In today's world economic and financial factors dictate the need to communicate with our international counterparts. With the enormous growth of their economy and increasing business and diplomatic connections with the United States, China commands primary consideration in the 21st Century. Unfortunately our ability to communicate with this emerging economic power is hampered by our divergent cultures and distinctly different views on the role of communication. Dr. Jessica Stowell, coordinator of University of Oklahoma's Institute for Teaching East Asia and Associate Director of the Confucius Institute, explains the Chinese concept and use of communication and identifies the approach and skills needed to communicate in this international arena.
- Presenter, Jessica Stowell.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 09, 2018).
- Stowell, Jessica, on-screen presenter.
Educational Video Group, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|