Reaching teens. Strength-based communication strategies to build resilience and support healthy adolescent development. 61.17, Being humble [electronic resource] : it’s OK to make mistakes, but ask in a respectful way when unsure about what language to use to make LGBT youth comfortable. Hawkins, Bevensee. / [produced by] American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Elk Grove Village, IL : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.
1 online resource (4 minutes)
- Sexual minority youth -- Services for -- United States.
Respect for persons.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- In this video, from the "Reaching Teens: Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development" series by the American Academy of Pediatrics, Linda Hawkins discusses about humility when people commit mistakes in addressing or treating the LGBT.
- Interviewer: Linda Hawkins.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 18, 2017).
- Alexander Street Press.
American Academy of Pediatrics, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|