Reaching teens. Strength-based communication strategies to build resilience and support healthy adolescent development. 50.15, Dual diagnoses [electronic resource] : substance use with other mental health problem. McAndrews. / [produced by] American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Elk Grove Village, IL : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.
1 online resource (10 minutes)
- Youth -- Services for -- United States.
Dual diagnosis in adolescence.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This video, from the "Reaching Teens: Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development" series produced by the American Academy of Pediatrics, features Patti Anne McAndrews talking about diagnosing substance use with other mental health problems.
- Speaker: Patti Anne McAndrews.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 18, 2017).
- Alexander Street Press.
American Academy of Pediatrics, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|