Videofashion news. Volume 28, Episode 46, Bella Donna [electronic resource] / [produced by Videofashion].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2004.
1 online resource (25 minutes)
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- In this issue of Videofashion, we see how designers are inspired by all kinds of women around them - even the ones now long gone! At Antonio Berardi, it was actress Sarah Bernhardt; at Antonio Marras, another long forgotten silent screen star. At Byblos, it was the murder-thriller film, The Eyes of Laura Mars, while at Anna Molinari, the inspiration came from dead rock-star Janis Joplin. Alessandro Dell'Acqua put his own spin on Studio 54, with some glamorous results!
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 29, 2018).
- Adami, Anne V., director.
Uss, Elizabeth, producer.
Cardin, Marlene McGinnis, producer.
Videofashion Network, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|