Videofashion!. Volume 17, Episode 10, East of Paris [electronic resource] / [produced by Videofashion].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 1992.
1 online resource (25 minutes)
- Textile fabrics -- Japan.
Fashion design -- Japan.
Fashion designers -- Japan.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Catch up with the innovative and unique designers of Japan as east meets west in this issue of Videofashion News! Matsuda uses modern musical graphics, while Junko Shimada's girl is a modern geisha. Hanae Mori's clothes are easy to wear in everyday life, and cutting edge Koji Tatsuno is new on the scene. Kansai Yamamoto focuses on fabric with his extravagant presentation, and Junko Koshino plays with shadow and light - plus, much more!
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 04, 2018).
- Woods, Mercedes Ildefonso, director, producer.
Charney, Nicolas H., director.
Stout, Noreen, producer.
Reeder, Rebecca, producer.
Sonnenschein, Gail, producer.
Videofashion Network, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|