Little Lulu. [Volume 25], The burglar-proof clubhouse and other stories / story and art, John Stanley & Irving Tripp.
- Other Title:
- Burglar-proof clubhouse and other stories.
- 1st edition
- Milwaukie, Or. : Dark Horse Books, 2010.
197 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Little Lulu (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Girls -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Children -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Families -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction
- Place of Publication:
- United States Oregon Milwaukie.
- A collection of "Little Lulu" comics originally published from 1958 through 1959, including the title selection in which Lulu and Annie are hit with snowballs made by three boys.
- "Based on the character created by Marge Buell." --T.page.
"This volume contains every comic from issues #124 through #129 of Marge's Little Lulu, originally published by Dell Comics between October 1958 and March 1959"--T.p. verso.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Tripp, Irving, illustrator.
Dark Horse Comics.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|