Live from the Commodore Ballroom / UJ3RK5.
- Other Title:
- UJ3RK5 : Live from the Commodore Ballroom
- [British Colombia?] : Primary Information : Emily Carr University Press,  , ©2016
- Sound recording
2 audio discs (51 min.) ; 12 in.
- Post-punk music -- Canada -- 20th century.
- System Details:
- analog 33 1/3 rpm stereo
- A. Locator, Hands of Orlac, Marnie
B. Eisenhower and the hippies, Hash dreams of the everyday housewife, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
C. The anglican, Naum Gabo, The departure
D. Name Pavlov ring bell, Booty Dread, Reason sleeps tonight.
- Frank Ramirez (vocals), Jeff Wall (vocals, keyboards), Rodney Graham (guitar), Ian Wallace (bass), Kitty Byrne (drums), Colin Griffiths (guitar), Danice MacLeod (violin).
- Recorded by Grant McDonagh and mastered by Josh Stevenson, with addtitional editing by Brady Cranfield.
- Title and statement of responsibility from cover.
Two 12" vinyl records in folded slipcase (32 x 32 cm.).
Recorded in Vancouver, May 26, 1980.
- Local notes:
- Fine Arts Rare copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2017 from Primary Information.
- Penn Chronology:
- Primary Information (Organization), issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|