Vegetable gardening. A manual on the growing of vegetables for home use and marketing. Prepared for the classes of the School of agriculture of the University of Minnesota, by Samuel B. Green, Professor of Horticulture in the University of Minnesota, author of "Amateur Fruit Growing" and "Forestry in Minnesota". With 123 illustrations.
- Other records:
- 7th ed. rev.
- St. Paul, Webb Publishing Company, 1905.
252,  pages illustrations 19 cm.
- Vegetable gardening.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Minnesota St. Paul.
- The vegetable garden
Seed dowing and transplanting farmer's kitchen garden
Seeds and seed growing: development of varieties
Insects injurious to vegetables
Garden vegetables: classification of vegetables.
- Contains questions at end of each chapter.
Dark blue cloth boards stamped and decorated in gold on front cover.
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Green, Samuel B. (Samuel Bowdlear), 1859-1910. Vegetable gardening.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|