Crossing cultures in the language classroom / Andrea DeCapua, Ed.D. (Long Island University-Hudson), Ann C. Wintergerst, Ed.D. (St. John's University, New York).
- Second edition.
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 
- Michigan teacher training.
Michigan teacher training
xii, 348 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Multicultural education.
- "Crossing Cultures in the Language Classroom attempts to balance theory and practice for pre-service and in-service teachers in general education programs or in ESL/EFL, bilingual, and foreign language teacher training programs, as well as cross-cultural awareness workshops. This book is unique in that it combines theory with a wide range of experiential activities and projects designed to activity engage users in the process of understanding different aspects of cross-cultural awareness"--Back cover.
- An introduction to culture
Pragmatics and communication.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 325-348).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Wintergerst, Ann C., author.
James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|